Ham and Bacon Macaroni Salad

Ham and Bacon Macaroni Salad
Ham and Bacon Macaroni Salad. Macaroni salad is another popular Pinoy celebration dish. It is made of boiled elbow or shell macaroni pasta (But lately a salad macaroni is now available, it is just a modified elbow shaped, shorter macaroni pasta.) and mayonnaise dressing, shredded meat normally pre-boiled chicken and choice of diced crunchy vegetables. For my celebration recipe version of macaroni salad, I am using ham and bacon instead of chicken.


I just fried the ham and bacon and cut it into small squares. It can also be fried until crispy should you want more crunchiness to the salad. I did not add any sugar instead, I used the regular sandwich spread.


I like it with a lot of onion so I used more. Here is the recipe.

Ingredients:


1/2 kilo salad or elbow macaroni, pre-cooked
1 cups mayonnaise
1 cup sandwich spread
1 cup fried bacon, cut into small square
1 cup fried ham, cut into small square
1 cup finely diced onion
1 small size carrots, diced into small pieces
1 cup pineapple chunks, diced into small pieces
1/2 cup raisins

Method:


Combine and mix thoroughly all the ingredients in a big bowl. Chill in a refrigerator until ready to serve.


Comments

  1. I tried this today and my hubster will surely love it tonight!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!
You Like the post?
Have anything to say or share?
What's in your mind?
Place your comment or reaction now.

Don't forget to write your name...

Popular posts from this blog

Nilagang Saging na Saba, Nilagang Saba

Adobo sa Asin, Adobong Baboy sa Asin Recipe

Ginisang Bulaklak ng Kalabasa